San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind & Vision Impaired
- Associations - Not for Profit
The Lighthouse serves the blind and visually impaired in San Antonio for over 80 years. The Lighthouse provides employment through its manufacturing operations, plus vocational and technology training, and independent living rehabilitation services. The Lighthouse empowers the blind and visually impaired to lead independent lives.
They are a leader in supporting our nation's military efforts. The Lighthouse has multiple retail operations located on military bases in three states. The Lighthouse expanded their ecommerce office product program to offer competitive savings to the private and public sectors. All purchases are reinvested locally and fund their programs.
Whom to Contact
- Mrs. Chris CraneNational Sales ManagerPhone: (210) 846-3775
- Mr. Mike GilliamPresident/CEO
- Michael GuajardoPhone: (210) 288-4977
- Staci R. HinsonStaff Accountant/ AP ManagerPhone: (210)533-5195 x2205
- Ms. Johnette LeeVice Pres Sale & MktngPhone: (210) 531-1535
- Nancy LiptonDirector PR/Events/SpokespersonPhone: (210) 531-1533
- Ms. Gaye PrestonCFOPhone: (210) 533-5195 x2200